Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 5's and 0's (5500, 0055, 5050, 0505 etc)

The number 5 has to do with moving forward, freedom and courage and your angels wish to prepare you for some upcoming life changes.

The 5 and 0 combination is an important message that lets you know that your life changes are in Divine and perfect order.  Everything is moving along as it should on your life path, and you are asked to ‘go with the flow’.  There is no need to stress or be concerned at all, as all is going to plan.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

9 comments:

  1. Been getting 0055 quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joanne, thank you for the clarity on the number sequences from the Angels, I recently saw 5050 which was a different from the numbers I see like 1111,777,711,222, 311,411,555, 666, etc. this one is a little different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you add up all the numbers from 1 to 100 you get 5050. This is a famous math trick where you pair 0 with 100, 1 with 99, 2 with 98 etc. so that each sum is 100. There are 101 of these sums so 100x101/2 = 5050.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im born 0505. Anyone else ?And thank you for the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All Glory to the Master Creator who programmed this Sacred gift of existence on this planet! After burying my Grandfather's earthly vessel, his Spirit vividly reminded I am a Child of the Lord and I am on a mission for His Love and Light! The numbers continue to stand out and have been spot on for 2 months, along with spirits in animal form and many different sychronicities! Yahweh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sincerely appreciate all the work you have put into your site. I come often. So much so that I wanted to know more about you. I found you on Instagram, I love your art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words regarding my work here with the Angel Numbers as well as my art.
      Brightest blessings,
      Joanne

      Delete