Friday, February 14, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1501


Number 1501 is a blend of the energies of number 1 (appearing twice, amplifying its influences), the vibrations of number 5 and the attributes of number 0. Number 1 brings its attributes of new beginnings, projects and ventures, creation and originality, motivation and ambition, progress, intuition and inspiration, achieving success and personal fulfilment. Number 1 also reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 5 adds its energies of new opportunities, curiosity, making positive choices and decisions, major life changes, learning life lessons through experience, travel and adventure, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness and vitality. Number 0 resonates with developing one’s spiritual gifts and abilities. It is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail. It also suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find your answers. Number 0 amplifies and magnifies the energies of the number/s it appears with and resonates with the influences of the God force and Universal Energies. Number 0 represents eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point.  

Angel Number 1501 is a message from the angels that your positive thoughts and intentions are manifesting very rapidly right now, and this will bring about beneficial and important life changes and auspicious new opportunities. Keep your environment positive and light and avoid negative situations and people. Your positive attitude and expectations will determine the outcome of the changes to come for you. Take positive action in the direction of your goals and aspirations and you are sure to find success on all levels. Do not be afraid to be true to yourself and your chosen path.  

Angel Number 1501 suggests that major life changes are around (or ahead) of you and it may be a time of upheaval and transition. Listen to your intuition and the guidance from the angels during the transformational changes taking place in your life, and trust that all is going to Divine plan. Your angels encourage you to go with the flow of these much needed changes as they will bring you closer to your authentic self and your true soul purpose.

Your thoughts bring about your life circumstances and you create your own realities, so what you choose to think today will start creating tomorrow. Positive thoughts and actions bring about positive energy, so have faith in your own intuition and inner-wisdom and trust that the changes you make in your life will be positive and auspicious for you. Look forward to wonderful new beginnings. 

Angel Number 1501 may also be suggesting that a happy move to a suitable new home or ideal place of employment is coming up for you. The angels send you energy and motivation to help you to move in the direction of your dreams and desires.

Number 1501 relates to number 7 (1+5+0+1=7) and Angel Number 7.

5 comments:

  1. I'm making an offer on a house tomorrow & it's street number is 1501. I've been seeing 4444 & 44 today so I looked up the numerology around the house number. Simply amazed! And ever more confident that the spirit guides are pulling me in a direction they've already gone forth and paved for my exploration and enjoyment. Thank you for being a vessel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too is making a big move on Friday the 15th of April. I find this unbelievably true and as all miraculous synchronity I am experiencing now I couldn't help but just believe and feel thankful for all the blessings I hadon't received. so far, my faith became even stronger and more sensitive to following my intuition and choosing my own thoughts. Thank you Joanne and the angels for this enlightenment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I myself have been lead to my new home in San Diego CA, I will be moved in shortly by the end of this week and I am very blessed and GOD is true to his word. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immensely blessed and grateful,now and always !!!
    I focus on the good,so the good gets better !!!
    ♡♡♡
    Message on point ,as always !!! Intending to change work as soon as the right opportunity appears !!!♡♡♡
    And I trust,believe and know it will & very soon !!! ♡♡♡
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne!!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how true this is becoming!!! I'm a waiter and one of my tables tipped me 1501 and boy was this a beautiful tip from my angel friends watching and leading me to a wonderful life!!!🔥

    ReplyDelete