Tuesday, October 21, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1937


Number 1937 is a blend of the energies and influences of number 1 and number 9, and the vibrations and attributes of number 3 and number 7. Number 1 carries the energy of striving forward and pursuing goals, ambition and tenacity, self-leadership and assertiveness, instinct and intuition, initiative, changes, new beginnings and starting afresh. Number 1 also relates to creating our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 9 resonates with leadership and teaching others by setting a positive example, humanitarianism and serving your soul purpose, the concepts of karma and dharma and the Universal Spiritual Laws, altruism and benevolence, lightworking and lightworkers. Number 9 also relates to conclusions and endings. Number 3 brings its influences of optimism and joy, inspiration and creativity, self-expression and communication, imagination and intelligence, sociability and society, growth and expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills. Number 3 is also the number of the Ascended Masters who help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. Number 7 relates to spiritual awakening, enlightenment and development, mysticism and psychic abilities, persistence of purpose, compassion and empathy, understanding the self and others. Number 7 also relates to learning, education, study and research.

Angel Number 1937 is a message that your thoughts, visions and intuitive feelings about your life purpose are spot on and your prayers, wishes and positive affirmations about your spiritual career, profession and/or practice are coming to fruition, and you are fully aligned with your life mission. You have been following Divine guidance and putting your spiritual knowledge and wisdom into practice for the benefit of yourself and others. Know that the angels and Ascended Masters are with you, and trust that all is going to Divine plan in your life.

Angel Number 1937 is also message of ‘congratulations’ from your angels and the Ascended Masters as they are most pleased with the path you have chosen and offer you their assistance and guidance. Your clear connection with the angelic realm is ensuring a strong channel of communication and you are receiving Divine guidance every step of the way. Call upon the angels whenever you feel the need for help and support. You are encouraged to continue on your current path.

Angel Number 1937 encourages learning new skills, acquiring new knowledge, gaining new insight and extending and expanding your natural talents and abilities. Your creative energies have been activated and you are encouraged to express yourself with optimism, enthusiasm and joy, and use your personal skills, talents and abilities to serve, encourage and teach others. Continue living your life as a positive example for others and remember that everything in your life happens for a higher purpose and for your ultimate benefit.

It is more important to make the distinction between what you think is right and what you know is right.

Number 1937 relates to number 2 (1+9+3+7=20, 2+0=2) and Angel Number 2.

 *


10 comments:

  1. Thank Joanne once again, many and many times in fact... I see at least 40 number codes every day, the same numbers plus new. I used to write down but got tired :), just too many. I haven't even looked all of them up yet).
    I am grateful to you and all my team! I feel seeing these numbers is not only for text message...I feel my Higher Self and my team make sure I notice all these numbers in order to activate important proccesses in my body too, new codes and frequencies. But your message help me to keep going, it is a constant reminder of their love and support.
    Grateful ! 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Tatiana,
      Reading your comment brings clarity
      to me right now !!! Im grateful!!!
      I am so in your shoes...
      For a long wile I've been receiving like way to many messages or shall I say prompts to take a note of synchronities.
      As you said 40 or more.
      Your assumption makes soo much sense to me.
      I have also felt this way (the way you feel).
      As if my Higher self and my Angels and Masters are activating important processes in my body.
      I have become sooo sensitive to every single frequency and code & I'm sure Tatiana has too.
      For we are healthy and we feel & hear each and every single prompt
      & sign !!! Grateful beyond belief !!! AMEN!!!🧘‍♀️
      Immensely & sencerely grateful indeed!!!❤
      Thank you so much Joanne for all your hard work and dedication !!! You are an Angel and I love you !!!
      Thank you Angels !!!❤🙏✌🎈🧘‍♀️

      Delete
    2. And again as Tatiana stated it is simply and absolutely impossible to actually read all the messages we receive.
      However,I know that my Angels are around me always and I am grateful for their love,guidance ,suppposr and presence!!!Amen!!!🧘‍♀️❤🙏🎈

      Delete
    3. And once again Tatiana has commented on my Birthday (28th of August).❤

      Delete
  2. Really weird to get this message as I am really confused and unsure of what to do next. Had a mini setback today so not sure how this aligns me with my life purpose unless my life purpose is to not have things work out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so true i got this perfect message thank you Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Abba Father Jesus and to my loving angels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Loving Father Jesus and to my loving Angels and to you Joanne

    ReplyDelete