Wednesday, February 25, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2006


Number 2006 is made up of a compilation of the energies and attributes of number 2, number 0, and the vibrations of number 6. Number 2 resonates with service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy, charm, co-operation, consideration, friendliness, receptivity and love. It also relates to your Divine life purpose. Number 0 amplifies and magnifies the vibrations of the numbers it appears with and encompasses the attributes of all other numbers. It resonates with eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, the beginning point, potential and/or choice, and encourages developing one’s spiritual aspects. Number 6 relates to selflessness, responsibility, nurturing, care and guardianship, empathy and sympathy, seeing clearly, finding solutions and overcoming obstacles.

Angel Number 2006 brings a message to stay balanced, focused, open and aware of your emotions and surroundings, as the more you pay attention to your thoughts and feelings, the more you expand your self-awareness, enabling you to look at things from a higher perspective in order to find suitable solutions to all difficult situations. Listen to your intuitive knowing and follow accordingly.


Angel Number 2006 encourages you to go with the flow of your intuition, which links you to your heart and infinite Higher-Self. With wisdom and clarity comes the absence of fear and the tenacity and inner-strength to face life’s difficulties and obstacles. Obstacles give the soul opportunities to stretch and grow and every obstacle or difficult situation offers you an opportunity to learn about your own power and inner-strength, and when you face your difficulties with wisdom and strength your troubles melt away and are replaced with contentment and peace.


Angel Number 2006 also asks you to be diplomatic, thoughtful and co-operative with others in order to set a positive example for them to learn from. It also tells you that as you serve your life purpose you will reap the spiritual and emotional rewards of love, trust and companionship.

Realize that your ability to conquer and overcome challenges is limitless, and your potential for personal happiness and success is infinite.

Number 2006 relates to number 8 (2+0+0+6) and Angel Number 8.

*
Joanne Walmsley
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

ANGELS ARCHANGELS and ASCENDED MASTERS 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Joanne you have been a blessing in my life ever since I discovered you 3 years ago! May you be blessed healthy and happy always ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Karmietta,I've just started following you !!! Blessings and love your way !!! ♡♡♡
      SHINE your light brightly !!!♡♡♡

      Delete
  2. Dearest Joanne, you have been a guide ,a light,an Angel to me for the past year!!!
    I thank you sencerely and from the from the debts of my heart !!!
    Sending blessings ,Health,love and Light to you and your family !!! You are one amazing soul!!!
    Since I discovered your platform ?I have been a constant and persistent visitor & the peace and clarity your work has brought to my life are infinite !!!
    I bow in gratitude !!!♡♡♡
    Immensly blessed and Grateful!!!
    Thank you Angels for surounding me/us with healing energies & love!!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful for this timely reminder.
    Today, nearly a year later I am here again affirming the last sentence if this message.Loud and clear, for my inner self to hear.
    "My ability to conquer and overcome challenges is limitless & my potential for personal happiness and success is infinite.
    Grateful and blessed to feel the presence of my Angels around me.
    Now and at all times.
    Thank you Joanne!!! Our Earth Angel. I love you.🙏♥️
    I'm now simply holding the intention of sending the Devine light within my self towards anyone who needs it.
    We are here, in the now.
    Love,Peace and Light to everyone and all.🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you loving Father Jesus and to my loving angels

    ReplyDelete